Friday, March 16, 2012

I'll help you vote if you help me

We've made history with the incredible number of recall petitions we turned in...now we need to get the job done on election day, Tuesday, June 5th.

Sign the We Are Wisconsin "Pledge to Vote" with me:

http://action.wearewisconsin.org/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8378

If you sign up, they'll keep you updated on breaking Election Day news, and make sure that we have all of the information that we need to vote in the right place, at the right time, and with the proper identification.

I'll help you vote if you help me. Please sign the pledge with me so we can celebrate together on June 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.