Sunday, November 14, 2010

Incoming Majority Leadership is... NUTS!

What is it with the NEW majority leadership? They do not have solutions for creating jobs or improving our economy so they now want to fight with Unions? In my years as the Political and Legislative Coordinator of AFSCME Council 24 I have had many Republicans tell me that they do not understand why more Republicans can...not get Union endorsements. I use to tell them to appear at candidate screenings and respond to candidate surveys. NOW I WILL TELL THEM; FIRE YOUR MAJORITY LEADERSHIP and ask; not what Unions can do for you, but what can you do for Unions!

Read the full article regarding Sen. Mike Ellis's remark >>>

Posted by Steven Williams
PEL Coordinator
AFSCME Council 24

1 comment:

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.