Thursday, April 5, 2012

Walker: My family's been targeted - POLITICO.com Print View

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who will face his biggest political test yet in a recall election in June, says his critics have not only channeled their anger at him but also at his family — yelling at them in a grocery store and targeting his children on Facebook. “My personal home where my kids, my parents still live, I have thousands of people bussed in to my home in Wauwatosa where I’ve got two high school sons living, and I’ve got parents in their 70s,” Walker said in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network.


SEPAC NOTE: Scott Walker not only has a huge "integrity" issue, but now he wants a "poor me" aura painted for him. He has not once acknowledged the pain he has inflicted upon hundreds of thousands of Wisconsinites with regard to the stripping of collective bargaining, the cuts to medicaid, the removal of people from BadgerCare, the giving away of tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to corporations and the most obvious damage to Wisconsinites, polarization. There is no more harmony in our Great State of Wisconsin, it is a clear division of US or THEM. Under the leadership of Scott Walker, the Wisconsin GOP has created an image of "YOU'RE WITH US" or "YOU'RE AGAINST US". Most constituents of elected republican officials can no longer have a meaningful discussion with their elected representative unless they totally agree with them. Like Scott Walker, the Wisconsin GOP is ONLY open to THEIR ideas.

Walker: My family's been targeted - POLITICO.com Print View

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.