Friday, June 15, 2012

Judge Says 10,000 American Airlines Workers Can’t Hold Union Vote

SEPAC Note: While this blog entry speaks of anti-union action in the private sector it is very important to realize the continued attacks on "organized" workers and in this case, attempting to silence the voice of more than 10,000 workers, and ask yourself, "am I going to allow the majority rule in Wisconsin to silence my voice and trample on my rights and dignity or am I going to stay with my fellow organized workers and fight back for my rights, dignity and economical benefits that I enjoyed when I was a part of the Union."

I want to REJOIN THE FIGHT!
[https://wseu.wisconsinunionstrong.org/]

----------


A federal judge in Texas today blocked an election by 10,000 American Airlines passenger service agents that the National Mediation Board (NMB) last week ordered to begin June 21. Last month, American filed suit against the NMB’s decision to allow the workers to vote on joining the Communications Workers of America (CWA).
Judge Says 10,000 American Airlines Workers Can’t Hold Union Vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.