Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Statement of Governor Doyle on Walker Victory

Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Contact: Laura Smith, Office of the Governor, 608-261-2162

Governor Doyle Statement on Election of Scott Walker as Wisconsin’s Next Governor

MADISON – Governor Jim Doyle today issued the following statement regarding the election of Scott Walker as Wisconsin’s next Governor:

“I congratulate Scott Walker on his election as Wisconsin’s next Governor.

“I know how long and tough these campaigns have become and I admire Scott’s hard work and perseverance. These are qualities that will serve the citizens of Wisconsin well over the next four years.

“I understand that for Wisconsin to continue to move forward we must have a smooth and orderly transition. I have spoken to Governor-elect Walker to let him know that my Administration is prepared to begin this process.”

[END]

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.