Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Email to Senator Luther Olsen (R-14)

From: Dennis Klak [mailto:xxxx@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:47 AM
To: 'sen.olsen@legis.state.wi.us'
Subject: Re: You need help


Senator Olsen:

God forgive you---you need help! I read your last e-newsletter sent to the people of the 14th Senate District…BULLIED BY SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS???? That would be you and the Governor who are busy rewriting history, just as Hitler did back in the 30’s beginning with the elimination of unions. God forgive you, Luther..you have sold your soul to the SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS and COMMITTEES given to your special interest. I am so sorry I voted for you every time you have been on the ballot---please know I signed the recall ballot. Feel free to share my e-mail with anyone you you’d like to. I will, in hopes that that those I know don’t make the same mistake I did, and in hopes that they sign the recall ballot in the best interests of the great State of Wisconsin.

Respectfully,

Dennis D. Klak
Berlin, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.