Monday, March 14, 2011

Voices of Wisconsin

Hi,

My name is Ellen Otto and I am a 6th grader at Webster Stanley Middle School in Oshkosh, WI. In the past month I have been very involved in protesting against the drastic bill our governor has proposed and pushed through. I am including a link to a short video that my mom's union has put together that shows how this will impact families in WI. It is 3-4 minutes long. Please help me in sharing this video with others. Also, please let it load before you view it or else you will have trouble viewing it.

Thank you for your time and help,

Ellen Otto

----------

The human cost of public sector workers losing their collective bargaining rights in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Directed by Seth Townsend
Director of Photography: Chris Cowell
Produced by Mike Magnuson


Voices of Wisconsin from Mike Magnuson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.