Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walkerloo?.

Hello swilliams45.wseu@blogger.com,

Your friend, AFSCME Council 24 SEPAC, has sent you an article from www.ky.aflcio.org//wkvaflcio/index.cfm entitled "Walkerloo?."

Here are AFSCME Council 24 SEPAC’s comments:

A news story posted at the Kentucky AL-CIO website.

Walkerloo?

By BERRY CRAIG
AFT Local 1360
   Back when I was a newspaper reporter, I covered a press conference where Kentucky Sen. Wendell Ford announced his support for some controversial bill.
   I can’t remember the bill. But I recall his analogy: “I’m like the man who jumped off the 20-story building. I’m committed.” 
   Scott Walker, Wisconsin’s union-busting Republican governor, look likes he's out on a ledge ready to jump.

Read the complete story: http://www.ky.aflcio.org//wkvaflcio/index.cfm?action=article&articleid=3bfaf788-f5fb-417d-b851-6552be1ab968

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.