Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Personal Message to Senator Kathleen Vinehout (D-31)

This is my Facebook posting to my state senator, Kathleen Vinehout;

I am so damn proud to tell people that my State Senator is Kathleen Vinehout. I absolutely hate what Republicans call democracy!

I am very worried for public employees, but now with the tremendous cut to education I am outraged as to the possibilities that my school district will face. This will lead to public schools closing and the rich and powerful creating "their" own Charter Schools to serve them and the hell with the rest of us.

Kathleen, I know being away from your family is very hard, I often cry daily now because of my anger toward this Governor and the uncertainty that my family faces, but you and the other 13 senate democrats are the only reason we have not yet died.

Walker and the Republican Majority have isolated themselves from the 100,000+ Wisconsinites who showed up in Madison last weekend and who are telling them to STOP. They cannot act without the senate democrats, you are serving the people.

I love you for what you are doing to protect the people of the 31st senate district. Thank you from my very hurting heart. I have had two open heart surgery's in the past year and I never felt the pain in my heart then as I do now. God bless each of you and I pray for your health and your resolve. Steve

-----

Do you have a personal message that you want shared with your legislator and the world? Send it to me in an email and we will post it on the SEPAC Blog.

Email; swilliams@wseu-24.org

Posted by Steven Williams
Political Education Legislative Coordinator
AFSCME Council 24 AFL-CIO

1 comment:

This blog is created to not only keep you informed, but to receive feedback from you as well. Please feel free to comment on any posts. We reserve the right to remove any post we deem inappropriate in language and/or content.